Thursday, April 18, 2013

How much does it cost to repair an iphone screen?

Q. i dropped my iphone and my screen shattered, how much does it cost to get it fixed?

A. Approximately $60

Iphone screen cracked can i still get in with no screen?
Q. iPhone screen completely cracked, gone! is there a way i can still get in it without the glads screen? I have an inappropriate picture as my background ;o and I need to remove it before I try to get the glass repaired!

A. Tough turtles.
Guess you should have thought of that before you set it as your background :P

One thing I would try is connecting it to you computer and see if you can access your settings via iTunes. If not then you'll have to restore it to its original settings and that should fix the problem.

Is there a way to fix a crack through an IPhone screen/Cydia in settings?
Q. Is there a way to fix a crack through an IPhone screen/Cydia in settings?
I have a crack that goes from the home button on the IPhone to the center of the left side. Does anyone know how to fix this or a cheap way to get it exchanged for a new one? I live in Scarborough, Toronto so something in Scarborough would be good. Also, If you know about cydia, do you know how to get cydia into the settings? I have cydia as an app but I want to change my profile from user to hacker and it says you need to go to settings to do so but Cydia is not in the settings.

A. Nothing in the phone's settings will fix a crack in the casing. It is not a warranty issue, so Apple will not fix it for free, but they will fix it for a price. I can't say how much as I do not know where you nearest Apple repair facility is at.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment