Monday, April 1, 2013

How much the iphone 4 refurbished cost in usa without contract.........?

Q. what does refurbished iphone mean ??
How much the iphone 4 refurbished cost in usa without contract and what stores in usa that sell iphone 4 refurbished ??
and is it safe to buy refurbished iphone??

A. Refurbished means it was bought & then returned for whatever reason. Then it was fixed up a little & put back up for sale at a reduced price.

Depends on where you are buying it from. AT&T as far as I know sells them

Yes.

How much the iphone 3gs and iphone 4 cost in usa without contract ?
Q. and what stores in usa that can i get iphone 4 refurbished and how much it cost ??

A. $199 is the price with a contract

you can by an unlocked iphone 4 from apple without a contract for $649

a locked iphone 4 without a contract is $599

and you can always try craigslist to find a fairly used iphone 4 without a contract for pretty cheap

Should I buy a 32GB iPhone 4 Refurbished or wait until a new one comes out?
Q. I am currently with att and I can upgrade a line. I just want to know if it is worth it to spend $250 for the 32gb iPhone 4 refurb. Or I have heard this summer/spring there is supposed to be a new one coming out. What should I do?

A. I Would Wait For The New One... Because Once A New One Comes Out The iPhone 4 Will Probably Be Lame... Lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment