Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How much is an iphone 4 or iphone 4s (verizon) if you have an upgrade?

Q. I have a basic phone right now and I am eligible for an upgrade. I want to buy either an iphone 4s or an iphone 4. If I use my upgrade on it, can I get the phone at a discounted price? Please help!

A. Around 100 for 4, 200 for 4s. Probably worth it to get 4s. Though I'm an android dude, I like the motorola razr. haha

How much is Verizon iPhone 4 with two year upgrade?
Q. I'm a current Verizon wireless customer, and I am eligible for my two year upgrade. I want the iPhone 4, so I was wondering, how much is it with the two year upgrade discount?
Thanks!

A. $199.99 for the 16 gigabyte model and $299.99 for the 32 gigabyte model.

How much does it cost to upgrade to an iPhone 4 from a 2G?
Q. I've had an iPhone 2G since February 2008 and it's been very durable. But it's time to upgrade to the iPhone 4. Does anyone know how much it would cost? My whole family is on AT&T so we have the family plan and there's one other iPhone plan in my family. Not sure if that matters, but how much would it cost to upgrade to a 4G from my 2G? Thanks for your help!

A. Amusing you're contract has expired it's 200$ + tax for the 16GB and 300$ + tax for the 32GB. If your still on a contract, they can still renew your contract and give you the discounted Iphone 4 price if there is only a year left on your contract. Full price is 600$ for the 16GB and 700$ for the 32GB

Most At&t stores don't have them in stock; I suggest you try Best Buy or an Apple store and make sure to ask for the rebate which gets you a free case.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment