Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How much is an iPhone 4 without a two year contract cost for sprint?

Q. 1.)how much is the plan a month for iPhone 4 for sprint? I would want unlimited text messaging and unlimited data.
2.)how much is an iPhone 4 without a contract? I want the cheapest one.

Don't give me extra info I don't need.

A. 1.) With Sprint Individual Plans you cannot choose to only get only unlimited text messaging and unlimited data, you have to get minutes with each plan. You can go with the Simply Everything Plan, which gives you unlimited...well, everything. This starts at $109.99 a month for smartphones. If you don't need unlimited minutes, then you can go with the unlimited data plan, which gives you 450 minutes, unlimited messaging, and unlimited data for $79.99. To receive 900 minutes the price would go up to $99.99.

2.) To purchase the iPhone 4 with Sprint without a contract, you would have to pay $549.99. To purchase on contract you would be paying $99.

How much could i sell a broken iPhone 4 for?
Q. I have a 16gb iPhone 4. Screen is cracked, but it still functions fine. It has a little bit of water damage, but only enough to mess up the microphone a bit. Another issue is that the screen automatically turn on about every 15 seconds so the battery drains while in sleep mode. I've found quite a few on ebay for about 250-300. If you know any website that would give me at least 200 tell me.

A. Hey, I simply wanted to let all apple admirers know that they have got an overstock of iphone 4's and so are offering away them but you will have to be fast.

I recently received mine a short while ago in the mail!

iPhone 4: How does it cost a month with the unlimited data plan?
Q. I'm considering buying the iPhone 4 and getting my own phone contract and getting of my parents. On average, how much would it cost a month with unlimited data plan?

A. i have simple mobile on iphone 4 unlimited call text and web for $60 a month

or you can also go with h20 its on att network for $50 a month




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment