Monday, April 1, 2013

How much is an iPhone [the cheapest un-used one?] and if im a new customer to AT&T?

Q. Ok so i have Verizon right now my contract didn't expire yet but i heard they slashed the iPhone price to $99 or is that just lies? And my question is how much would it be to change services to AT&T and get and iPhone?

A. The 8gb 3g iPhone is now $99 for new customers and AT&T customers eligible for a full upgrade. A 2 year contract is required.
The least expensive iPhone plan is $70/month for unlimited data and 450 rollover minutes. Texting is optional and extra.

To switch to AT&T, you will have to cancel your Verizon plan and pay the ETF which is either $175 or $200 less $5 for each completed month of your contract.

Why is the iphone cheaper than the ipod touch?
Q. I want to buy an Ipod touch for the apps and myspace/youtube but when I saw the Iphone price then I had to think about it. Whats the catch? I understand the plan price but what if I buy it just to use it for wifi youtube, myspace, and music?

A. The iPhone looks cheaper than it really is. It seems cheaper because at&t subsidizes the price to attract more customers, so at&t is paying about 2/3 of the actual price of the iPhone expecting to make it up over the 2 year period. An iPhone costs $699 and $799 for the 16GB and 32GB respectively.

How much is the restocking fee for 8GB iphone?
Q. Hi All,

I have purchased a 8GB 3G iphone 2 days back. Now, I want to upgrade it to 3 GS. They say that they are going to charge a 10% restocking fee. Are they going to charge 10% on 99$ (Price for which I got bcoz I have upgrade my line) or 499$(Original Iphone price)? Are there any hidden conditions, please let me know. Thanks in advance friends.

A. It's on the $99.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment