Monday, April 8, 2013

how much is the iphone for tmobile retail cost?

Q. i live in ct, i have family mobile from walmart but i want an iphone. ive used other tmobile phones with my plan. willl it work? if so how much is the iphone for tmobile?

A. There isn't an iphone for t-mobile. Not until the iphone 5 comes out in october and then it will most likely start at 200-300$

How do i use the internet on my unlocked iphone with 3g turned off already and a unlimited blackberry plan?
Q. I have a 16gb unlocked iphone with tmobile service and a unlimited blackberry plan. 3g is turned off but i still dont have the internet. what do i do?

A. thee blackberry pllan wont work

How do I cancel my Tmobile Sidekick plan?
Q. I'm using my iPhone with Tmobile, and no longer need my Sidekick plan but I do need an internet plan for my iphone. How do I go about doing this?

A. you just have to call t mobile and tell them that u want to chancel your sidekick plan would would like to have an internet plan im not sure how that will work with you using an i phone with a t mobile account but u can give it a try




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment