Monday, April 15, 2013

How much should I sale my iphones 3gs for?

Q. I have two iphone 3gs. One is a 16gb and the other an 8gb. Im selling them to a friend who only wants them to use as an ipod. I am not sure how much I should qoute him? They are in good condition.

A. They are becoming out of date.... I say for an 8GB in good condition $60. and the 16GB about $100. idk. and I know people selling iPhone 4S's for about $200.

Can the iPhone 3GS system/functions be upgraded to iOS4 without buying an entirely new unit?
Q. I thinking of getting a new phone (rather urgently) and was planning on getting an iPhone 3GS...that is, until iOS4 was just released. I'm not sure when the iOS4 will be on sale in my local market (not the US) yet, so I'm wondering if I get the iPhone 3GS, can I upgrade the system/functions to the iOS4's without buying an entirely new unit once the latter is finally out here. Need advice!! Thanks.

A. Yes, and its free. Just plug in your phone, open iTunes, select your phone from the devices list, and click Check for Updates. It might take several hours to update, so make sure you have time before starting.

Of course, you won't get the many other improvements of the iPhone 4.

How do you replace a home button on an iPhone 3gs?
Q. I have an iPhone 3gs and I want to replace my home button, it's working and all though, fully functioning. I want to find out how to replace it WITHOUT the flex cable, I just have the button. Thank you.

A. There are many iPhone parts on eBay for sale however you want to find a legit dealer with a high rating to buy the button off of. Once purchased you could install the button yourself if you are confident with taking apart your phone and soldering or you could have a professional do it. My home button broke from heavy usage but I had Jailbroken my phone so I had void the warranty. If you have a warranty send it back to apple and you will most likely get a new one, but if you don't have the warranty, your best bet is doing what I did. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment