Thursday, April 4, 2013

How much should you charge to fix iPhones.?

Q. Okay so Ive learned how to repair an iPhone cracked screen front & back I was wondering what was a reasonable price to charge to do such a thing. What should be the price if I provide the tools, & what should be the price if they provide their own?

A. Well most shop charge less than $100 to fix a broken screen. I guess $80 is a good price. Since you are new you should use price to attract new customer. You can raise the price when your service get popular.

Make sure you have a brand. There are so many phone fixing business out there so you really need to do something special to stand out

How to repair an iphone 3GS from the recovery mode?
Q. Suddenly my iphone switched off, and when I tried to turn it on, it only appears the recovery mode ( showing the itunes logo and the USB mode on the iphone screen)

I tried to restore it but I couldnt, if i press the home and off bottom only shows the apple logo and after comes again the itunes mode on the phone screen.
Does anyone knows something about this? how it can be repair? PLEASE HELP.

A. here is the guide of how to fix that problem for that phone... http://www.ehow.com/how_4556081_fix-iphone-g-restore-mode.html

Good luck!

How much does it cost to repair an iphone screen?
Q. i dropped my iphone and my screen shattered, how much does it cost to get it fixed?

A. Approximately $60




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment