Monday, April 29, 2013

How much taxes will be applied for my iphone 4 monthly bill ?

Q. my mom is thinking of getting me the iphone 4 with the cheapest voice and data plan which is $54.99. So is this how much my mom will have to pay or are there any extra charges ( e.g taxes ).
I live in New York, New York

A. Duh, there are always taxes. Go to the carrier website and see.

What is the cheapest iphone 4 for sale?
Q. I want a used iphone 4.What would be the cheapest iphone 4.

A. Hey,

You should check on ebay, there are a bunch of cheap used iphone 4's.

If you want to get locked into a contract, you can get one for 99 from apple(new).

Thanks,

Rob

Where and when to buy a cheaper iPhone 4?
Q. I want a NEW iPhone 4 that is cheap but not from ebay or amazon. So where is it the most cheapest and when well it have a sale or something? thanks.

A. check your local craigslist. Make sure the seller is legit and have a phone# you can talk to and his/her home address. Be aware of online scams




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment