Sunday, April 7, 2013

How much thinner is the iphone 4g from the iphone 3g ? please help fast =( ?

Q. How much thinner is the iphone 4g from the iphone 3g?
Because i'm getting an iphone 4g soon & i was wondering if the iphone 3g cover wud fit on the iphone 4g? please answer fast & thank you very much :) â¥

A. the 3g cover wont fit..the 3g is rounded and the 4 is squared

Should I buy the HTC Thunderbolt over the iPhone 4 even if 4g is not covered in my area?
Q. I am upgrading my phone and like Android and iOs about the same with a slight edge to Android. However, I live in Alabama and 4g is not covered in my city and is not on the list for the "Coming Soon to 4g." Will I be able to get the 3g plan on the HTC so I am not paying for 4g coverage that I will not have? And is the phone worth having with just a 3g connection?

A. I think getting a 4g phone when you can't get 4g data is just a waste. However, I also think that you should wait for the 2011 iPhone if you're considering an iPhone.

How much can i sell my broken iphone 4g 32 gb for?
Q. I am not sure whats wrong with the phone, but it wont turn on. How much would i get for an I phone 4g 32 , the cover and screen are in good condition. Any idea? guys

A. Looks like about $100 from www.iphonesintocash.com!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment