Thursday, April 4, 2013

How much will it cost to fix Shattered iPhone screen ?

Q. My iPhone screen is shattered the phone works fine just the screen is cracked. I have no insurance or apple care how much will it cost to fix ?

A. Apple care is a ripoff. To fix a shattered iphone 4 screen you can do it for about $50. You can buy the parts yourself or pay a little more and have it replaced for you. I have fixed my own screen and back cover. I purchased my screen and back cover wickedtronics.com . You can also send them your phone if you want them to do it for you. If you wanted to fix an iPhone 3G its even cheaper. Hope this helps!

What can I use to record my iphone screen, not using a camcorder, just the screen footage to upload to Youtub?
Q. I want to record my iphone screen, to fit exactly on youtube without lagging, and I want it to support audio. Like the professionals, how they record game plays.

A. with a calculator

Will first generation iPhone screen protectors work with 3G?
Q. I would like to know if a first generation iPhone screen protector can work for iPhone 3G. I accidentally ordered an iPhone 1st gen screen protector and I have a 3G! Thanks in advance!

A. Do you like iphone games?

Check this site

http://idogames.webs.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment