Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How to convince my mom to get me an iPhone?

Q. I'm going to be 15 soon and my mom said she would get me a new phone for my birthday. I've had my current phone for 3 years and it is still my first phone. I never broke it, accidentally put it in the washing machine, dropped it in a pool/toilet, or anything to disable it. I'm a fairly responsible kid and I get straight A's in school. I really want the iPhone 4 (I can just get the Siri app. The 5 is the same as the 4s with a bigger screen). My mom said that we can look at the prices but I'm afraid she is going to say it will be too expensive. I have an upgrade so hopefully it will be cheap to buy but the monthly costs might be too high. How can I convince her that it isn't too expensive and that I should get it?

A. an 8G iPhone 4 is free with contract (it does not have Siri)
A 16G iPhone 4s is $99 with contract (it does have Siri)
A 16G iPhone 5 is $199 with contract.

For a teenager, the 4s is the sweet spot, but if you don't mind waiting until the next iPhone is released, you could probably get the iPhone 5 for $99
As a parent, here are a couple useful things in the iPhone (although as a kid, you may not like)

Find My iPhone - Useful for finding the iPhone if you lose it, and also tracking down where your kid is (Billy said he was going to Steve's house, but his phone says he is at Sally's house)

Applications can be shared with other iPhones or i Devices on the same account (saves money)

Whats the difference between and iphone that has 8G, 16G, and 64G?
Q. I want to get the iphone 4 now that its cheaper, but idk which one to get. What does all that mean? which one should i get? which ones good?

A. 8g dosnt have much memory
16gb is good for iPhone not iPad
Their is a 32gb I'd recommend that
And the 64 gb Is huge

How much is a 16g iphone 4 with immediate upgrade?
Q. I have a 3g s and i want to buy the new iPhone but i don't have my upgrade yet. The phone originally is 199.99 but how much will it be if i buy the immediate upgrade?

A. You would have to purchase it without a contract as you are not eligible for an upgrade and this will cost you:

16GB iPhone 4 $599.00

or you might call customer service at 1-800-331-0500 and see if they will approve you for an early upgrade:

16GB iPhone 4 $399.00




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment