Sunday, April 21, 2013

How to get more customers for my small business?

Q. I'm a teenager who repairs cracked iPhone screens as a small business of mine. What are some ways I can get more customers or get the word out there? I've been doing it for a while and get a lot through word of mouth, but there has to be better ways.

A. post an free ad about your service on the internet. It needs a lot of websites to post and keep them updated.

http://www.keychainbusiness.com/

What do I do if my iPhone digitizer repair kit didn't come with the tape?
Q. I am repairing my cracked iPhone screen and I bought a kit that came with the glass screen and the tools necessary but no tape for the screen. I was looking at a youtube repair video that started working with a tape that came off of a small piece of paper and I did not get that in my kit, is this going to be a problem? If so what do I do?

A. That is not so serious of problem. I think you should go back to the shop from where you purchased the kit and ask for the tape. Alternatively, you should buy a tape separately.

Does anyone know if there is a store that repairs iPhone screens?
Q. My iPhone fell out of my pocket a couple of weeks ago, and I need to know if there is an store in Birmingham,AL that repairs iPhones. or do i need to just replace it .

A. I break my screen all the time. Apple recommends you get a new phone in general because with a cracked screen there may be other mechanical malfunctions you are unaware of. That may be a way for them to scam us but I don't like taking any chances when I use my phone literally every minute of the day!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment