Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How to repair an iphone 3GS from the recovery mode?

Q. Suddenly my iphone switched off, and when I tried to turn it on, it only appears the recovery mode ( showing the itunes logo and the USB mode on the iphone screen)

I tried to restore it but I couldnt, if i press the home and off bottom only shows the apple logo and after comes again the itunes mode on the phone screen.
Does anyone knows something about this? how it can be repair? PLEASE HELP.

A. here is the guide of how to fix that problem for that phone... http://www.ehow.com/how_4556081_fix-iphone-g-restore-mode.html

Good luck!

How much does it cost to repair an iphone screen?
Q. i dropped my iphone and my screen shattered, how much does it cost to get it fixed?

A. Approximately $60

Iphone screen cracked can i still get in with no screen?
Q. iPhone screen completely cracked, gone! is there a way i can still get in it without the glads screen? I have an inappropriate picture as my background ;o and I need to remove it before I try to get the glass repaired!

A. Tough turtles.
Guess you should have thought of that before you set it as your background :P

One thing I would try is connecting it to you computer and see if you can access your settings via iTunes. If not then you'll have to restore it to its original settings and that should fix the problem.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment