Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to sync All facebook contacts phone numbers and photos to your iphone contacts?

Q. YOU MUST READ THIS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION

I know that the sync on the Facebook application can update current iphone contacts pics and information. BUT I want ALL my FB contacts with their numbers and with their profile photo.

CURRENTLY it only updates photos, on already made contacts in the iphone


Im just looking for how to upload ALL FB contacts to my iphone contacts, without making individual contacts.


Thanks :)

A. Hey friend,
To backup sms of windows mobile phones, I would highly recommend this app-GodswMobile
SMS Transfer.(http://www.godswmobile.com/sms-transfer.html)
It's very popular among all the wm phones users and can backup your phone sms perfectly.
Just check it out and your problems may probably be solved perfectly!

Hey everyone; so here's my question. How can I pull up my iphone contacts through itunes?
Q. My iphone no longer will turn on and expert techs say that it's not worth fixing. I am trying to pull up iphone contacts to put in my straight talk. Any tips?

A. I fix iPhone and the phone can most likely be fixed, even when it has water damage. I've fixed iPhones that were dropped in water, smashed and then cracked open.

You can't access your contacts directly through itunes, but if you get a new iPhone when you connect it to itunes for the first time select restore from back up and all of your contacts will be transferred to the new phone.

How do i get iphone contacts onto google contacts with google sync?
Q. I just added google sync to my iphone and it replaced my contacts on my phone with the very few google contacts i had. I just restored my phone back to a previous backup now I want to do the google sync thing but I want my iphone contacts to be the ones I sync with google.

If this isn't possible whats my best alternative to backing up my iphone contacts with an easy way to sync them back to my phone if i lose them

A. Have you tried this?
http://www.google.com/support/mobile/bin/answer.py?answer=138744&topic=14252




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment