Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How to test my applications on iphone device without joining Apple Developer Program?

Q. How to test my applications on iphone device without joining Apple Developer Program? i have a jailbreaked iphone

A. You can't without joining the program regardless. There is no way around this.

What language should I learn computer programming?
Q. I really would like to learn how to program, im 18 and will take the time to learn it. Here are some of the things that I would like to do: Create applications, iphone games, or just basic games like fish tycoon for the pc or something, So I really just would like to create applications and games not 3d games.

What language would be good to do this? It would be my first language.
What do you think I should choose: Actionscript 3.0, Java, C, C++, C#, python, VB.... what do you recommend?

A. ActionScript is a waste of time, and VB will only ruin you. (To quote the world-famous computer scientist Edsger Dijkstra: "It is practically impossible to teach good programming to students that have had a prior exposure to BASIC: as potential programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.") The others are all reasonable to good options.

How to put ads in our forum and software app?
Q. We want to put ads in our desktop application, iphone app, and on our web forum. Google adsense works for the web forum, but it goes against the TOS to put it in the desktop app. (its a browsing tool for win 8). I see programs have it all over the time, and see apps have it all the time, where can I find out how to facilitate ads ourself OR a company that allows you to run ads?

A. dont put your adsense there u will go banded




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment