Monday, April 8, 2013

How to use straight talk on unlocked iPhone 4?

Q. I recently purchased an unlocked iPhone 4 and I went to the straighttalksim website and I don't know whether to choose that I have an unlocked GSM phone, or that I have an AT&T phone. So, does anyone know which one I need to choose since technically I have both?

A. You have an unlocked phone. You need a micro sim.

What other carriers work with a factory unlocked iPhone 4?
Q. I'm thinking of buying a used factory unlocked iPhone 4 from ebay. I do not want to use Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint because they charge a high monthly fee. I would like to use another carrier. I need to know the specific names of other carriers that would support its signal. I can't seem to find this information. Also don't tell me the answer like "All CDMA, GSM carriers, etc" I need to know specific names of carriers. Thanks.

A. cdma Verizon,sprint.
gsm Att,simple mobile,t mobile.straight talk,etc

Can you jailbreak a factory unlocked Iphone 4?
Q. I bought a factory unlocked Iphone 4 so that I can use it for Tmobile. I was wondering if I can jailbreak it so that I can get cydia to customize my Iphone. It's on version 5.0.1 and has a modem firmware 04.11.08. Someone please help!

A. If you're using a factory unlock iPhone, you can still jailbreak your device and customize it with Cydia. To go ahead and do this jailbreak, I recommend following this guide below:

http://www.ios-source.com/how-to-jailbreak-ios-5-0-1-untethered-on-the-iphone-ipod-touch-and-ipad-with-redsn0w-0-9-10-b1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment