Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How well are iphone solar chargers?

Q. I am going on a vacation in Yosemite for 5 days, i'd like to know how well do you think an iphone solar charger will work. whats your experience with these.

A. Solar Charger?

Goodluck is all I have to say.

Or bring a back up charger the one that already charged, all you need is to plug your iphone in it and it will charged it. Worked for camping if you do not have your car or no electrical outlet nearby. They worked pretty good for me. Make sure it is made or compatible for iphone.

how much energy is used for my iPhone to charge?
Q. when i plug my iphone into the wall to charge it, how much energy is passed from the wall to my iphone before its fully charged??

i'm writing a blog entry about solar iphone cases, and i'd like to try and calculate how much energy you'd save or how much carbon you'd offset if you used a solar charger to juice your iphone for a year instead of the walljack.

thanks!

A. 4 to 6W for iphone 2 and 3

I have 3G-S and if I use it for phone calls or mp3 it needs charging every 1-2 days.

what are the best solar ipod chargers i can get that are not to expensive?
Q. for when i go on holiday i would like a smallish solar ipod charger, not to expensive but good and small so that i can carry it around. Thanks, also can you give me the links to a place where i can buy it from, if not the name of the product will be help full.

A. Hi Craftiii4,
I recommend MOLASOLAR Solar Charger Portable Hybrid iphone, cell phones,
ipods, GPS, blackberry, Charged & Ready to Use Now, Recharge Anywhere with
Your Own USB Charging Cable,multi Purpose Power Back Up,
Charges Iphones, Ipod, Camera, Blackberry, Bluetooth & Handheld Devices.
http://amzn.to/dn5pKA?dg20sy




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment