Thursday, April 18, 2013

How well will my case really protect my iPod?

Q. As most of you know usually hard cases don't entirely cover your iPod/iPhone. There is the little space on top and bottom left unprotected. My question is, is there a way to protect it? If you drop it on a corner or something and it lands right on top it will easily crack right? Is there something you can do to prevent this besides getting a different case?

A. The best possible protection is available only from the user:
Always handle the item carefully, and avoid dropping, bumping, or hitting it.


"Protective" cases provide owners with an unrealistic sense of security.
While they may help somewhat, don't depend on them
to save your gadgets from disaster.

Which is better for Iphone 3gs a hard case or gel for protection?
Q. I'm 40 yrs old so I don't drop my phone very often use it most for calls and couldn't text to save my life.I just got the iphone 3 gs and need to get a case which is better the gel case or the hard plastic cases and which is the best screen protectors or are they pretty mush all the same.

A. I've had both. I got rid of mine. Too bulky. I use these now and change it up every day. http://www.nakedshell.com/ it's worth a try for $5. I love mine (I wear the I <3 Bacon one every Friday) :)

Is a hard case or silicone case better for iPhone?
Q. I would prefer a hard case because they're sleeker and easier to put in pockets, but I had a hard case on my old phone (enV touch) and the case scratched the phone and then broke. So what case do you have and what would you recommend?

A. Go for a combo case. It has silicone on the inside, but hard plastic on the outside. I love my Speck Candyshell, but I've heard a lot about the Incase Hybrid as well. If you've got some cash to spend and really want protection, go for anything by Otterbox.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment