Monday, April 15, 2013

I bought a iphone 3gs the other day, I want to know which material of the iphone cases is more better ?

Q. Different Materials Iphone Cases I met: Silicone Case, Leather Case, Metal Case and Rubber Case, which one you like ? Can you recommend some good iphone case website for me?Thanks

A. I think the silicone case is more better, because the silicone case has many good features: cheap, dust proof, anti-static and odor-free, 100% pure silicone. If you want to buy silicone case for your iphone 3G, you can go to this link to take a look: http://www.dashprice.com/categories/iPhone-Gadgets/iPhone-Cases/, thanks !

What iPhone case does Harold finch use in the tv series person of interest?
Q. What iPhone case does Harold finch use in the tv series person of interest. It look like brown leather with a tan stripe of lether in the middle. As seen in episode wolf and club

A. Here is where to buy the case on EBay. It's a great deal too, since on the Trexta site they are $34.99 plus shipping.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=140695846627

Struggling to find a case for my ipod touch 3rd generation?
Q. Basically I want a leather case for my ipod to keep it safe, I can't seem to find one specifically for my model, older ipod touch cases don't fit it, could I use an iphone case? I dont want it to be rattling around in it though because i know the ipone is slightly bigger than the ipod touch?

Thanks in advance
xx

A. Ok if your thinking that the 2nd gen cases dont fit.....your wrong then because the 2nd gen cases fit the 3rd gen because they are physically the same but internally and software is different. So i would get any case except if its for 1st gen. You cuold get an iphone case but it wont be a tight and it would have different cutouts for headphones so only stick to ipod touch 2nd/3rd gen cases




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment