Saturday, April 13, 2013

I repaired an iPhone glass is it still worth the same?

Q. I sucessfully repaired an iPhone glass and the digitizer still works 100% would you still pay the same price as an iPhone that was never repaired? Like do you guys think it is still worth the same?

A. Definitely still worth the same as before but keep in mind that as the phone gets older the market price is going to drop making the phone worth less but not because of the repair.

If I offer a free service and accept donations do I need to pay taxes?
Q. If I choose to repair iPhones for free and accept donations, will I still have to pay taxes?

A. IRS follows the Duck Rule: If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and socializes with other ducks, it's a duck. You are accepting payment for services and that quacks.

How much will it cost to fix the power button for my iphone 3g?
Q. I have an iphone 3g that has a broken power button and a broken silent switch. How much will it cost to get it repaired? My iphone doesn't have warranty and will Apple fix it for free?

A. free.0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment