Sunday, April 14, 2013

If you jailbreak your itouch/iphone and uninstall it will apple know you had it on?

Q. What cool features does jailbreaking ur itouch/iphone have? I have the iphone 3g and was just wondering if it is a good idea to jailbreak and if i do and dont like it and uninstall it will apple know that i had it on there and make my warranty void? And also tell me if i should or should not. Thx

A. It will allow you to install more Applications/Games that Apple hasn't approved for the App Store. My favorite feature is being able to skin the SpringBoard (icons, wallpaper, ui images, system sounds, etc.). It really unlocks the potential of the iPod/iPhone.

If you restore your iPhone, Apple can tell you jailbroke it.

Can I buy the invisibleSHIELD for the iPhone by ZAGG at a store instead of online?
Q. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here is the website link: http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-3g-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php . But yes, I want one, but I can't order online. Is there somewhere I can get it at a store or something?

A. If you located in California you can always order it at http://www.chiefpick.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=invisibleSHIELD&Search.x=9&Search.y=10

and they offer store pick up or free shipping you can also pay in store if you call them. .

How can I prevent scratches on my iPhone 3G without wearing a jacket?
Q. I love the design of the back, but don't want it to scratch up. What do I do?!
I said the back!

A. ZAGG makes a product called the invisibleSHIELD which is an invisible film that completely protects your phone from scratches.

You can get just the screen protector, just the back protector, or a full body protector.


FULL BODY PROTECTOR:
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-iphone-3g-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment