Friday, April 12, 2013

iPhone 3g says slide for emergency when restoring without an at&t sim. How do I fix it?

Q. I bought a used iPhone 3G jailbroken (and I don't have at&t) and tried to restore it via itunes in order to sync my music. Now my iphone is stuck on a screen that says "slide for emergency" and I don't know how to get out of this. Help would be greatly appreciated.

A. Restoring it locked it again so you need to either unlock it or get an AT&T sim card to use it again.

Is it possible to use an iphone 3g as a webcam?
Q. Is it possible to use an iphone 3g as a webcam (through wifi or wired) with my windows xp laptop?

A. No, because the iPhone doesn't take videos, only still photos.

How can I buy Iphone 3G or s without plan to use it on other carrier in other country?
Q. I want to use Iphone 3G in other country when I live there. Any suggestions?
Because I don't have at&t plan. I just need new Iphone 3G or S without plan to use it in other countries. Ebay has expensive prices any options beside it?

A. AT&T sells the 3g 8gb without a contract for $399. Ebay has an enormous number of iPhones listed. Most are sold wthout plans.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment