Sunday, April 21, 2013

iPhone 4 remote control on motorcycle?

Q. I am looking for a remote control that can be mounted on the handlebars of my motorcycle.

Here's how I'm going to set everything up. I currently have an iPhone 4, and I have a B-linc Bluetooth helmet from vcan. I hate pulling out my phone to change my songs, and the playlists only go so far, so I angling to use my right saddlebag's small accessory pouch inside the saddlebag, and I'll be putting a small power inverte with USB port, or a 12 Volt cigarette outlet with a universal iPhone charger. I have that taken care of. What I need to find is a remote, either like the remote with a built in car charger, or (preferred) Bluetooth pairing. I'm looking for a remote that has any kind of screen to it to make the choosing of music in motion a lot simpler. Any helpful comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Any negative comments can be let go. Thanks
To answer the first question I received. I prefer listening to music on my bike because I have to ride to work an hour + each to and from, and since there's no better jobs in my trade that's why I need music on the way there. To me the incessant wind really got annoying after the second trip.

A. Sounds like a lot of extra effort than necessary. I agree music on the ride makes it a lot better. I mean hell, all you generally hear on a motorcycle anyways is wind and the engine. I would suggest finding a handlebar mount for your iPhone, or improvise a mount with a cutout over the front so that you can use the music software when you need too. Just set your display time out to 'never' time out and keep your music software open. It's obviously not in your best interest to do this out of safety concerns, but if that's what you want to do, then go for it.

Is there a motorcycle speedometer/odometer connect to iPhone?
Q. I am looking for a screened display that can connect to my iphone (via bluetooth?) to use as a GPS. M y iphone has the GPS chip, and bluetooth, but I don't want to mount my iphone on my handlbars and ruin it from vibrations on the road. So is there some sort of device that you can mount on your handlebars that will wireless connect to my iphone in my pocket. Ideally a GPS type of thing.. but maybe even just a simple speedometer/odometer setup?

A. The whole point of a motorcycle is adventure. No GPS required.

yes i thank i may be in an abusive situation?
Q. yes my wife is seeing another man and encourages him to come round the house as needed, take a bath in my tub, wear my pajamas and all that, and also he open fired on me with a gun once so i am pretty sure he has no respect for me because he eats all my bricskets and all that and when i wrecked my wifes motorcycle he said i had to pay for it, and i refused because i am saving up to see a trip to visit those huge faces on mount rushmore that nobody known how they were made or who they are, now that is a cool mystery. anyways kendall is sleeping in my bedroom, making my house into a scientology shrine, and also using my garbage to park his car, and i have to park on the street where hoodlums broke into my vehicle and stole all my rock and roll. kendall has also threatened my life many times, and in retaliation i have wrecked his vehicles and shot his head with a marbol out of a sling at 50 paces, also i have stolen his mail and handed his social security card and tax info to homeless man, this was not enough for kendall, he retaliated by conforming my job into unemployment by getting me fired because i was having some problems at work and he kept calling my boss to complain about me, so i am at my wits end what to do, i just wish my wife would either leave me and move in with kendall the scientologist or else tell this bad apple to bump it off down the road. anyways the thing came to a boil when kendall the scientologist and my wife made sex in my bed and kicked me out the room to sleep on a doggy bed in the garage, and kendall took a picture on his iphone (of course he has one, and a kindle too, and an ipad what a shits head) and emailed it to my boss sayin how i live in a dog shelter and am a retrted homoless boy. my boss waas not amused. is this bad for my psychics? because lately i feel like i am losing my mind and wanting to take off all my clothes and live in the woods, where my wife is not sleeping with another man, kendall is not eating my food and taking over my house and forcing me to recycle when i dont give a shit about recycle, make me wash out my yogurt cups and all that, preach scientology to me all day long, hang up nude portraits he draws horribly and throw out all my pictures and furniture he dont like, never wash his dishes and just leave a mess all over even though he dont have a job except working at his bogus scientology church, and not even pay any rent even though he is liiving under my roofs without permission from me, force me to sleep on a dog bed, and oh yeah having sex with my wife. now im glad i dropped a fish tank full of water and fish that i was trying to carry onto his kitchen tile that he had custom ordered, and im also glad it seeped through the floor and doused the woman who rents below him, i recognize that i wrecked his tyle at his house, but that is not an excuse for him to take over myne.
Linda, the dog is taken away from us after i fought him with a knife the cops came and took it from me, and if you watch animal cops you will see me with a knife in my belly because they came along with cameras and all that to put it on tv and gave me 50 dollars to sign a release to not blur out my face, so the dog has probably been executed because nobody would adopt an old dog that has never been potty trained or punished for biting with intent to kill.

A. The more I read your questions, the more I think you are either a genius or you need a mental health assessment as soon as possible... I tend to think you are a funny talented writer trying to sound crazy....

Being an RN....you have me completely amused and feeling sorry for you at the same time...lol
Where does the dog sleep now that you have stolen his bed?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment