Thursday, April 4, 2013

Is it okay to put an iPhone screen protector on a sidekick 2008 screen?

Q. Okay, so I have some extra iPhone screen protectors and was wondering if it was alright to cut them to fit my sidekick 2008. I wasn't sure if this was bad for the sidekick or can ruin the screen or what?Well thanks, hopefully you can answer!

A. no, it will explode

How do i remove air bubbles on iphone screen?
Q. I placed a iphone screen protector on my iphone and i took it off cause i did it wrong, and now
there is these permanent bubbles in the top right hand corner, i cant get them off, any ideas ?

A. try gently rubbing them out the same happen to me people cant tell i even have one on there

How do you get your jailbroken ipod touch 2g screen to look like the iphone screen?
Q. I just jailbroke my ipod touch 2g and i see that you can make your ipod touch home screen look like an apple iphone screen how do you do that my ipod is 3.1.2 and jailbroken . ps how do i get the green phone and ipod icons. i want my ipod to look like its a real iphone.

A. Hello Soccerguy,

This can indeed be done.

Chances are that since you have jailbroken you have cydia installed.

Install winterboard In cydia you don't already have it.

1) search for winterboard in cydia and install it. Restart your iPod.   

1) launch cydia

2) on the bottom right click search

3) search for "iphoney" without the quotation marks  

4) install It an exit cydia

5) launch winterboard and select the iphoney theme

6) after it is checked and you attempt to exit winterboard your iPod soft restarts and when it resets you should see the new theme with the new icon!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment