Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Is it possible to get the iphone with t mobile?

Q. Hi! I was just wondering, my parents say that our contract is about to expire and that its time i upgrade my phone. My dad mentioned upgrading my phone to an iphone 4 and although a little hopeful i was also skeptical as i'm almost positive that you can't get this phone on our plan. So just some verification, Can i get the iphone 4 with t-mobile or will i have to set my sights on new phone available with the t mobile plan?

A. t-mobile doesnt make the phone specifically but what you could do is get it "Flashed" over to T-mobile if you have your heart set on it. but just know when you flash phones over MOST of the time you will loose some featues that it can usually do,

What apps can I use on an unlocked Iphone with T-mobile service?
Q. I want to buy an unlocked iphone to use on my T-mobile service? Will I be able to use Iphone ones or T-mobile apps?

A. you need different software for different phones , see this store below for software !

http://www.websitebox.net

How can i use starbucks wifi with my prepaid unlocked/jailbroken iphone with T-mobile?
Q. what do i have to do?
how do you use wifi with an iphone with prepaid t-mobile?
is it free?

A. when your in starbucks, or any other wifi connection, go to setting then turn wifi on then it should automatically look for a wifi connection then choose the one you want and it should connect to it.. thanks, please choose as best answer. THxx :)! and yes it free. also one more thing, you can call tmobile and get the nternet plan which costs 19.99 and you can use the internet everywhere including the car, i have the iphone with tmobile too. lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment