Monday, April 29, 2013

Is it possible to order unlock iphone 4 from Canada?

Q. I live in U.S but trying to get iphone 4 unlock for T-mobile carrier to pay full price.

A. I found a news that talks about this, I hope it will help

What's different between the iPhone 4 and the unlocked iPhone 4?
Q. I want to get a iPhone and I saw that you could bye an unlocked iPhone 4. I was wondering what's the difference between the iPhone 4 and the unlocked iPhone 4?

A. Normally if you purchase an iPhone 4 with a contract the iPhone 4 will be locked to the specific service provider. The monthly bills are normally expensive and you will be tied into a lengthy contract as the service provider will want to recoup the cost of the handset as well as providing the mobile service.

An unlocked iPhone can be used with any service provider so you should pay a lower monthly bill however, you pay for the iPhone upfront.

Unlocked iPhone 4's usually have a higher resale value than a locked one.

Where can I buy an unlocked Iphone 4 16g?
Q. I hear that you can buy an unlocked iphone 4 and use it with the carrier of your choice. I would like to use one on the Tmobile network. Where can I buy the iphone 4 unlocked and not pay such a high price for it?

A. Apple iPhone 4 Black Smartphone 32GB
Does not include AT&T service contract
Facetime
Retina Display
Multitasking
HD Video Recording
5MP Camera
------------




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment