Friday, April 26, 2013

Is it possible to take iphone 2g parts and put them into iphone 3g?

Q. I Brought an Iphone 2g a while ago, and my mom recently brought an iphone 3g, unfortunately she left hers in her pants accidentally and washed them (now it does not turn on). And a few days ago I dropped mine, and it has a crack in the screen, so i was wondering if i can take the 2g with good insides and and put it in the 3g casing with water damaged, and would it work?

A. nah it wouldnt work as the parts are slightly diff m8

What do I need to repair my iPhone 2G screen?
Q. The screen on my iPhone 2G is cracked pretty bad. There are parts on the screen where the picture is out and in the middle the touch is non-responsive. I'm pretty sure I need to replace the whole thing. My friend told me all I need is the digitizer. But I think it needs a whole new LCD and everything. What all do I need and where can I get it the cheapest? Thanks.

A. Take it back where you bought it

Is there anyway I can take the outer part of an iPhone 2g and put it on a 3g?
Q. I like the looks of the iPhone 2g better than the 3g so can I take the back and put it on a 3g/3gs?

A. The iPhone 3G and 3GS are shaped that way for a reason; to boost reception! If you don't like the way your iPhone looks you can always get a case or skin for it. http://www.inspiretech.com/c-100-iphone-3g-cases.aspx Here is a good site for that. You would have better luck looking online where things are cheaper.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment