Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Is it possible to use an iphone 3g as a webcam?

Q. Is it possible to use an iphone 3g as a webcam (through wifi or wired) with my windows xp laptop?

A. No, because the iPhone doesn't take videos, only still photos.

How can I buy Iphone 3G or s without plan to use it on other carrier in other country?
Q. I want to use Iphone 3G in other country when I live there. Any suggestions?
Because I don't have at&t plan. I just need new Iphone 3G or S without plan to use it in other countries. Ebay has expensive prices any options beside it?

A. AT&T sells the 3g 8gb without a contract for $399. Ebay has an enormous number of iPhones listed. Most are sold wthout plans.

If I have a locked iphone 3G is it possible to go to AT&T and have them put my phone number in and use it?
Q. I have a used Iphone 3G, if I bring it to a AT&T store will they be able to transfer my information into it. The phone is locked, and still says it has the old owners phone number on it.

A. If the original service provider was AT&T your in luck! You just need a new SIM card, call AT&T and set up a service plan (highly recommend you get some kind of data plan along with a voice plan) Now if it was not an AT&T phone, it may be locked to whatever network it was on before (Verizon for example) In this case, you would either have to go with that service provider or Jailbreak your iPhone. To Jailbreak it go to the following blog for instructions: http://theiphonejailbreak.blogspot.com/ Very easy to do, but keep in mind if there is still a manufacturers warranty on the iPhone, Jailbreaking it will most likely void the warranty.

Good Luck!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment