Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Is it worth it to jailbreak iPhone 4?

Q. I have a iPhone 4 32 gb on Verizion! Is it worth it to jailbreak it? I have jailbroken my iPod 2 gen and it made it really slow. I am scared it will make my iPhone slow too! Also I have insurance from Verizion and if I break my phone will I get a new one for the highly discounted price from Verizion?

A. Well if you're sure you can get another one without a problem then you should jailbreaking voides the warranty but yeah jailbreaking will most likely make it slower and it can make it unstable if you don't know what you're doing

is there a way to visually tell the difference between a 16 gb and 32gb iphone 4?
Q. I am debating with a friend who tried to lie and say his iphone 4 is a 32 gb and he wont show me the settings is there a way I can visually tell just by looking at the back like you could with the 3GS?

A. There is absolutely no way to tell unless you either look at the box or if you look into the settings.

Just an FYI: the iPhone 4 does not show the storage capacity on the back like the other iPhones do.

I hope this helps!

How much value woul this have?
Q. I have a great condition virizon iPhone 4 32 g no cracks or scraches on glass, how much would the price is?

A. Depends.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment