Monday, April 22, 2013

Is there a difference between an iPhone 2nd generation case and an iPhone 3rd gen case?

Q. I just got an iPhone 2nd generation and now I'm looking for a case for it. Can my new iPhone fit into an iPhone 3G case? Thanks for the help.

A. Yes, the Iphone 3g has the same form-factor (shape and size) as the iPhone 3Gs. So all the cases will fit each other.

Where can I find a Paramore iphone case?
Q. Where can I find a paramore iphone and/or iphone 3G case online?And where can I find a Twilight iphone/iphone3G case?I know I can find a Paramore RIOT one on there website but are there any others?THX!

A. www.stop-obsessing.com perhaps.

Is there a difference between iphone3G and iphone4G cases and screen protectors?
Q. I want to know if a iPhone 3g case and screen protector could fit properly on an iphone4g.

Thanks.

A. The iPhone 4 is supposed to be a smaller and abit more compact (also more improved) version of the iPhone 3. Since all of the customizable features for iPhones are pretty snug (and, let's face it, Apple will make people pay for anything), you can bet that you'll need to get new fitted accessories with the new phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment