Saturday, April 20, 2013

Is there a waterproof iPhone 5 case that works underwater?

Q. And allows you to take pictures underwater. If so can you post a link or the name of it?

Thanks!

A. Life proof ! They are amazing search them, they are expensive, around 70$ but they are completely unbreakable, waterproof, shockproof, literally life proof ! I completely trust that brand they are great ! :)

What is the best iphone case for a college student?
Q. I'm getting an iphone soon, and I am indecisive about which case to get. My phone gets tossed around in my backpack and occasionally dropped, but I don't care for the giant waterproof/scratch proof rubber case. What other case would be ideal for me?

A. The best case for the I-phone is the Otterbox

http://www.otterbox.com/

Anyone know a good waterproof case for the iPhone 4?
Q. Okay I need a waterproof case for my iPhone 4, i want to take some pics underwater. Anyone has so good suggestions?

A. Apple store has one for 59.99




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment