Friday, April 5, 2013

Is verizon making a deal with apple to make iphone for verizon?

Q. I read that they are trying to, called the LTE Iphone for Verizon Wireless. I hope they do. If you have any answer please write it down. Thanks.

A. yes... originally they were not but as early as october or novemeber of this year i am pretty sure they have a deal worked out where verizon will support the iPhone 2.0... cant wait to get it

How much do you pay for the iPhone on Verizon?
Q. Im thinking about getting an Iphone for verizon. So how much would i be paying for the phone and how much would it be for the service every month?

A. That is an awesome phone, great decision to go and buy one! I just got one myself and I'm very happy with it.
It can cost a lot, I was lucky my parents helped me get the one I have. A 16 GB one is 200$ and a 32 GB is 300$. Add the costs each month and you get to a pretty large sum you have to spend.

Now I'm a little jealous because one of my classmates managed to get one for free. He did some research on the Internet and found a company that was looking for testers. He talked to them and in two weeks he received the phone. And I spent half of my economies on it.

I don't know where he found the company, I was so upset I didn't even asked (HA HA).

How much money is internet per month with an IPhone from Verizon?
Q. I want to buy an IPhone from Verizon but I was just wondering how much Internet will be? I have unlimited texting now but will I still have that if I switch to a smart phone?

A. It's $30 for 2gb that's cheapest package.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment