Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Question for anyone who has bought a USED Iphone?

Q. I have ATT and want to buy a used Iphone from someone on craigslist but the Iphone doesnt use SIM cards, how can i use it if i buy a used one? Anyone done this before?

A. the iphone does use a sim card. an att one.

How much would a used iPhone 4 cost after Christmas?
Q. I'm planning on buying a used iPhone 4 from craigslist or eBay after Christmas using the money I'll get. About how much should I expect to spend?

A. Well, considering you could get a new 16 gig now for $99 with a new 2 year contract, you shouldn't expect to pay much more than this for a used one even after Christmas. iPhones really don't loose their value on their own. Apple pretty much controls the current price of all phones with their current offerings. If I was you, I would not pay more than $110 for a used iphone 4 16 gig.

How much different is it to set up & activate a USED iPhone than a new one?
Q. I'm planning on buying a USED iPhone off ebay, and I've seen the videos for how to activate & set up a NEW iPhone, but how much different is a used one to set up & activate with iTunes, compared to setting up a new iPhone? Any help would be great. Thanks!

A. Are you try to use in att and willing to pay 20+ bucks data/msg plan in that case then go use the itune, but you should check if the ebay one is unlocked, with unlocked is easy just insery you current sim card, but if you need a new plan go with tmobile because they had 5 dollar data plan compare to att 20 bucks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment