Friday, April 5, 2013

Should i buy the casemate iphone 3gs id case or casemate go bare or another cool case?

Q. I am looking at buying either the case-mate iphone 3gs id case or the case-mate go bare, or any other case that is pretty cool or colorful.What is your favorite case for the iphone? and which one do you think i should get or if i should get a different one?

A. Get the Otterbox Defender series!

Where Can I Buy An iPhone Case in Dublin?
Q. I need an iPhone 3GS case and I'll be in Dublin tomorrow so I'd like to buy one. Preferably on the Trinity college side of the bridge (sorry, I don't know the city very well) Where could I buy one beside mobile phone shops?

A. Trinity College is in Graftn Street, you can go to St. Stephen's Green Shopping center that is 3 blocks from there, there is Argos you can find all what you need about everything.

Here is the link at Google Maps:

Is there a difference between an iPhone 2nd generation case and an iPhone 3rd gen case?
Q. I just got an iPhone 2nd generation and now I'm looking for a case for it. Can my new iPhone fit into an iPhone 3G case? Thanks for the help.

A. Yes, the Iphone 3g has the same form-factor (shape and size) as the iPhone 3Gs. So all the cases will fit each other.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment