Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What accessory should I buy to listen to my iPod 5 in the car?

Q. I recently got an iPod 5th generation and a Jeep Liberty. The Jeep doesn't have a jack to plug in an adapter to be able to listen to my iPod over the speakers. It also only has a CD player. What type of accessory is there that would make it possible for me to listen to my iPod over the speakers of the Jeep?

A. http://dx.com/p/multi-function-mini-speaker-w-us-plug-for-iphone-ipod-aux-white-3-5mm-audio-jack-60cm-138602

maybe this one suits you,but firstly you must put it fixed in the car.

What are the best accessories for an Iphone 4?
Q. I want to buy a Iphone 4 charging dock and I want to know What is the best charging dock for my Iphone 4?

A. people might say CASES, but we buy the iphone 4 because it is BEAUTIFUL. we like the STEEL apple has used to make the iphone 4. So i recommend:

1) Front and Back Glass protecter ( its like a plastic protecter)

2) Dock for the iphone 4 ( either the regular Dock or Universal Dock )

3) If you don't mind to pay, it's a really great thing that has been made for iphone users.
PARROT. it's a helicopter that works with iphone. you control it with your iphone and has 2 cameras. it is so cool. look it up on google for more information. it costs 300 USD i believe.

Good luck

Is there a difference between iphone3G and iphone4G cases and screen protectors?
Q. I want to know if a iPhone 3g case and screen protector could fit properly on an iphone4g.

Thanks.

A. The iPhone 4 is supposed to be a smaller and abit more compact (also more improved) version of the iPhone 3. Since all of the customizable features for iPhones are pretty snug (and, let's face it, Apple will make people pay for anything), you can bet that you'll need to get new fitted accessories with the new phone.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment