Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What are all the benefits of jail breaking an iPhone 4?

Q. My friend at wrk has her iPhone 4 jail broken however all she has told me is that she gets most of the apps for free! Is this the only benefit? Can you download songs and ringtones for free? What else can you do? Do you have a jail broken iPhone 4? What are the benefits and how much did it cost to jail break? Thanks in advance ! X

A. Check out my YouTube video on my channel. Please like and subscribe. Check out my YouTube channel and look for the iPhone review video. Please like and subscribe and comment! http://www.youtube.com/user/Dangitsdan

What are the down falls to jailbreaking my iPhone?
Q. If I decide to have my iPhone jail broken what are the down falls of doing so? I have a friend who can jail break it, but I'd like to know of any risks. I really would like to be able to customize my phone more than I currently can.

A. Its slow
The apps always crash and shut down
Decreased battery life
Apple wont be very happy with.

Don't jailbreak it, you will regret it.

Is There any hacks for csr racing game for iphone i need gold and cash please help me out?
Q. i need gold and cash please help me out
my iphone jail-broken and iap free hack doesn't work
is there any solutions ?

A. Gold is better than cash and you can easily get gold by changing the dates by month in your device. Then go back to the game and it will say Welcome back! your mysterious donor has added 1gold to your account for coming back. It can be time consuming but you can aquire upgrades faster. Enjoy :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment