Saturday, April 13, 2013

What are the most common things that go wrong with an iPhone?

Q. Debating on whether I should buy AppleCare for my iPhone 4s.. But I'm thinking if anything ever happens, it'll probably be me dropping it, and shattering the screen. And in that case, I can go to my local iphone repair store (not sprint, or apple) and just get different front and back glasses. Should I buy AppleCare?

A. most ppl drop their phones, so mainly psychical damage

Does anyone know where to order high quality Iphone replacement parts?
Q. I am looking for a parts wholesaler that deals in high quality iphone parts. I have searched high and low on the internet but almost all the sites seem a little shady and I cant decide which one to go with. So I am hoping that someone can help me out. The reason being that I am wanting to start a part time Iphone repair buisness. Thanks

A. Yes, find 'em in Amazon and other store... There are many locations to get parts for your phone!

Good luck!

How to start my own iphone repair business?
Q. How can I start a home based iphone repair business

A. Create a website
Advertise in your area
Post on Craigslist




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment