Monday, April 29, 2013

What can anyone tell me about good portable solar power equipment?

Q. I'm doing research on portable solar equipment, and there are a lot of companies out there that I've found. Anyone have any ideas as to what brands will hold up for long periods of hiking and driving? It would need to be able to power batteries for laptops, camcorders, and probably some smaller equipment like cell phones, iPods, etc.

A. dasa751

Lots of good ideas here -- note the ratings too:
http://bit.ly/gFGh4

Lots of neat things -- I want one of each! For example:
hybrid solar chargers for blackberry, iphone, nokia
foldable solar array
foldable solar chargers
solar power portable panels
eton solarlink radio
solar calculators
briefcase portable solar
solar shower
etc
http://bit.ly/gFGh4

Good luck!

How to charge your iphone when traveling by plane?
Q. I know my iphone will discharge half way through my trip. I need options on how to charge on iphone? Should I purchase a portable iphone charger? Can the white wired cord be brought passed security/ as carry-on? Where can I charge my phone?

A. Yeah you can bring the cable with you. I just buy an extra battery and use it on the plane. You can also use a battery with a solar power recharger.

http://www.amazon.com/Lenmar-PPUS20-PowerPort-Charging-Adapters/dp/B0023RRPRO

If you are really desperate- many older planes have a power outlet in the bathroom. You can pop in and get a quick charge that way :)

My wifi on my laptop is not working?
Q. I live under a bridge in tampa and I have a solar charger for both my iPhone and Mac. My mac's Internet isn't working well. Help? How can I fix this?

A. need mor input.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment