Saturday, April 27, 2013

What can i use as a stylus for my iphone?

Q. What can i use as a stylus for my iphone?
i don't have a stylus (like for the ds), but i want to use one for some apps on my iphone.
i'm not interested in buying one if i know there might be something i have that i can use as onethat i already have. if you have any suggestions plz comment!!
34 seconds ago - 4 days left to answer.

A. a very short pencil using the eraser side or maybe a q-tip, sorry that's all i can think of! :)

Will using a stylus on iPhone 4s screen wear off the oleophobic coating?
Q. I bought a soft rubber-ish tip stylus off of ebay to play draw, but I noticed it leaves lots of smudges. Is this bad for the oleophobic coating?

A. i think it would be bad, but i would put a protective clear cover over it and it should be fine?

What is a good iphone stylus for drawing?
Q. Most iphone stylus's are very large and hard to draw with. I want one purely to draw with (must have a fine point) Please show me a good iphone pen that has a thin tip and won't scratch my screen.

A. I dont know about drawing on iphone with stylus but i bought 14 pack of iphone items it got stylus which is working perfectly.pack was for 39$
Go to www.dealzway.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment