Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What cover should I get for my IPhone?

Q. Mine is a pink Griffin leather case from wal-mart. I like it a lot, but it broke and I want to get a new one. Something stylish yet protective at the same time. I like pink, yellow, and white (all girly colors) Whatever the cost, what cover do you all recommend?
Zebra would be cool. But, I meant what brand should I get.

A. Here are some
http://www.ebsilk.com/browse/product_list.php?catalog_id=&view=list&sort_by=&show=15&items=all&keywords=case%20for%20iphone
Make a reference

How to protect my iphone 5 case?
Q. Well, I bought a iphone 5 case just a month back, but all the edges on the case are peeling off just like skin peel off, looking horrible now. So, I want to know how to protect iphone case to get it better.

A. You don't choose the right iphone case, your goal is to protect your iphone not your iphone case, so buy a better iphone case. I can give you some suggestions, try GTcoupe iphone 5 leather case, maybe you like its products.

Good luck!!!

:)

I bought a iphone 3gs the other day, I want to know which material of the iphone cases is more better ?
Q. Different Materials Iphone Cases I met: Silicone Case, Leather Case, Metal Case and Rubber Case, which one you like ? Can you recommend some good iphone case website for me?Thanks

A. I think the silicone case is more better, because the silicone case has many good features: cheap, dust proof, anti-static and odor-free, 100% pure silicone. If you want to buy silicone case for your iphone 3G, you can go to this link to take a look: http://www.dashprice.com/categories/iPhone-Gadgets/iPhone-Cases/, thanks !




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment