Friday, April 19, 2013

What's the difference between an AT&T iPhone case from a Verizon iPhone case?

Q. I have the Verizon iPhone 4s and I was wondering what the difference is between an iPhone case for AT&T case and a Verizon case? I wanna purchase a specific Speck iPhone case but it's made for the AT&T iPhone. What's the difference? Thanks :)

A. Generally, they are the same the difference is what iphone you have, 4s or 5?

How muh would the total cost be to cancel my current verizon iphone plan, and purchase a different phone?
Q. I have had my verizon iphone for 4 months.

A. I think it's $350 for advanced devices and they take $5 off every month, plus the cost of the new phone. You'll have to call them to confirm. But if you call within 60 days of July 1st to call and cancel free because they just increased their regulatory fee. It's just 3 cents, but it gives you a reason to leave. Ask though, I might be wrong.

How to convert a verizon Iphone 4 to at&t and add a new number to it?
Q. My iphone broke and it was on at&t but my friend had a extra iphone 4 that is on verizon. It is jailbroken btw. So my question is how so i unlock a verizon iphone 4 and how do i transfer my at&t number to it?
Thanks

A. You cannot unlock verizon iphone 4. Yes, unlocking would allow a phone to accept any simcard, you can put your att simcard into an unlocked phone. But there no way to "unlock" this phone as it has no simcard slot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment