Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's the difference between an iPhone 3GS and an iPhone 4?

Q. I'm on verizon and I currently have a Droid Incredible. I want to switch to an iPhone. I can get an iPhone 3GS very cheap and in good condition. I just want to know what and if there are any major differences between the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 3GS.

A. the major difference is speed and appearance ...Iphone 4 is thinner and looks a little better....Iphone 4 is also faster and has a better quality screen...

Can I buy an Apple iPhone 3GS in the US and use it in Norway?
Q. I am in the US and sees that the price for an iphone 3gs is cheaper over here. Can i buy one and use it in Norway? I know i have to sign a contract with at&t, but a way around it?

A. I don't think there's a way round the contract, and you'd still need a service provider in Norway so it seems a bit daft. You'll end up paying twice and how is that ever cheeper?

You might also have issues with the language installed, chargers, etc, and will At&T even sell you one without a US address and bank account?

Where can I buy an iphone 3gs for cheap online? Already have contract, don't want to renew activation?
Q. I am under my mom's plan so i can't re-activate our AT&T account to take advantage of the $199 price of the Iphone 3gs. Is there anywhere online to buy them cheap and that is dependable. I can even go as high as $299 for the 16g model. Please any help would be great.

A. I have no idea where you would get an iphone for that price. The only place I know to get iphones is either craigslist or ebay




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment