Tuesday, April 2, 2013

What's the difference between the iphone 4s and the iphone 5?

Q. Would it be worth it to spend the extra money on the iphone 5? Or should I just get the iphone 4s because it is pretty sweet and if they're not that different then I don't want to waste my money.

A. Check out my iPhone 5 Speculation Facebook fan page (basically I grab all of the rumor and speculation news on the internet and put it all in one place for you with pictures....heck I even beat CNET with news most of the time) - you can then determine if it is worth the purchase or not:

http://www.facebook.com/iPhone5Speculation

How much is the iPhone 5 in the Philippines?
Q. I was wondering how much will the iPhone 5 cost in PH? And when will it arrive in the Philippines?

A. Here are the estimated prices of the unlocked versions of the iPhone 5:

SMART iPhone 5:

16GB â ~Php33,200
32GB â ~Php38,200
64GB â ~Php43,200

GLOBE iPhone 5:

16GB â ~Php37,000
32GB â ~Php43,000
64GB â ~Php49,000

According to TechBuzz.ph, the iPhone 5 might arrive by October, although, there's also a big possibility that it'll arrive by December.

How much would an upgrade to the IPHONE 5 from the LG COSMOS TOUCH?
Q. Also should i get the iphone 5 or wait till the new iphone comes out? Cuz i heard their making it bigger like the size of the Galaxy and that wont fit in my pocket....

A. Depends on the contract you're on.

If you're up for an upgrade, it's probably going to cost about $200 for the cheapest iPhone 5.

And whatever the next iPhone is like, I guarantee you it wont be larger. They already made the screen larger in the iPhone 5 and that's probably about as big as it's going to go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment