Saturday, April 13, 2013

What the difference between a refurbished phone and a new one?

Q. I'm gonna get an iPhone 4 returb but is there really a difference if any between a new and refurbished also do you get a charger too

A. A refurbished item is one that was sold new and something was wrong with it so it got returned and fixed to be resold. Refurbs often work better than a "new" because it has been looked at by a person instead of just being put in a box from an assembly line. So, not as good as new but better than new. It should come with a charger as well as the same warranty as a new one.

Can I change with the color with insurance?
Q. I currently own an iPhone 4, and want to send it in for a replacement one. I have the black one, and want the white one. I am on Verizon Wireless. Will they let me change the color with insurance?
P.S. The front glass is broken into pieces..
I found out they would replace it with a different color, with no additional charge. Next time don't say something that you don't know is?

A. Nope. You don't get to pick the refurb that they send you, they do.

Just hope it's not hot pink.

is it worth paying $199 for an 16gb iPhone 4 or should i just get the 8gb iPhone 3GS?
Q. I'm just wondering because alot of my friends that got the iPhone 4 have alot of problems with it, like freezing and other things like that where with the 3GS they had no problems, and I'd prefer 16gb, but since they only have refurb. 16gb 3GSs, i don't want to get that. So yeah would it be worth it or not

A. It depends on what you're using your phone for but an iPhone 3 does almost anything the average person would need it for




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment