Friday, April 12, 2013

What do businesses that buy iPhones from eBay do with them?

Q. I recently sold a few iPhones on eBay. I bought these phones used and resold them for some extra $$$. I noticed that a few of the people that bought them were business. I had two of the businesses contact me and told me they buy iPhones and If I had anymore that they would make me an offer. I don't think they can re sell the phones for more than they paid for them because they paid ALOT more for them than what i did and no one I know would ever pay as much as they did for a used iPhone. Does anyone know how they are making money on them?

A. Maybe they have company and in that way they make money.
You can make money with some other sites example buy something from cheaper sites and resell it on ebay and make some cash. You can see this site below and i hope that i can help you with my idea . Wish you all best and good luck !!!

Is it possible to buy IPhone without a contract?
Q. Is it possible to buy IPhone without a contract? And additionally to it from T-Mobile prepaid card, I think T-Mobile has the best option $100 for whole year for limited talk but I do not think they have IPhones...

A. You can buy an unlocked GSM iPhone (not cheap) to use with T-Mobile. I don't know if you can use it with their regular prepaid plans. However, they have a $30 a month 4G plan that offers unlimited web and text plus 100 minutes of talk, or $50 for unlimited everything. Another option is to get a Straight Talk or Net10 SIM card and use your iPhone with a Net10 or Straight Talk unlimited plans which includes data, text and voice for $45 or $50 a month respectively.

How can visitors to US buy iphone since they don't have ID and the unlocked is 3 times the price?
Q. I came to US as tourist, and I need to buy iphone 3G, but apple company told me that they sell only to residents!! and I looked fo the unlocked one, it is $1000 !!! so how can I buy iphone?? plz help.

A. You have to buy it in your country. It is sold in 32 countries and 69 carriers support it. You're out of luck if there isn't an Apple carrier though. Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment