Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What do I need to repair my iPhone 2G screen?

Q. The screen on my iPhone 2G is cracked pretty bad. There are parts on the screen where the picture is out and in the middle the touch is non-responsive. I'm pretty sure I need to replace the whole thing. My friend told me all I need is the digitizer. But I think it needs a whole new LCD and everything. What all do I need and where can I get it the cheapest? Thanks.

A. Take it back where you bought it

Is there anyway I can take the outer part of an iPhone 2g and put it on a 3g?
Q. I like the looks of the iPhone 2g better than the 3g so can I take the back and put it on a 3g/3gs?

A. The iPhone 3G and 3GS are shaped that way for a reason; to boost reception! If you don't like the way your iPhone looks you can always get a case or skin for it. http://www.inspiretech.com/c-100-iphone-3g-cases.aspx Here is a good site for that. You would have better luck looking online where things are cheaper.

How much money can i get for a iphone 2g?
Q. How much money can i get for a iphone 2g?
It is the first ever iphone came out and how much money could i get for it? :) Please help thank you (:

A. It depends on the condition.

1) If it's sealed in the original box and never used, you might actually get several hundred dollars for it.
2) If it's been used before but in good (workable) condition, you could probably get between $50-300.
3) If it's been used and doesn't work, you could sell it for parts and probably get between $50-150.

Hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment