Thursday, April 25, 2013

What does it mean when a girl doesn't thank you for a gift?

Q. Basically I got this girl I really like a nice $40 custom Iphone case. I didn't hand it to her directly because she left school before I could, so I left it in her locker. After that, I never heard from her again, so recently I asked her if she like her gift, and all she said back was, "Yeah. Thanks." What does this mean? Have I done something wrong? Please help!

A. Well not all girls are like that... Others would gush all over you saying how much they love it. Maybe she is just not the very affectionate type...


Or maybe she secretly hates it???? Jkjk

So thats probably it, she's not very emotionaly showy...
~toodles,
Cat

Any websites I can go to that allow you to make your own iPhone caSe?
Q. I want to custom make my iPhone case ... If not , know where I can get an American idol or kris Allen one ?

A. I'm not sure if you can custom make on this site but they have a wide variety of cases, http://www.dinglife.com

Where can I find iPhone 4 pastel cases?
Q. I searched Ebay, Amazon, Etsy and all these websites that does custom iPhone 4 cases but none of them matches my taste.

I am looking for the solid pastel colored cases. Silicone and/or hard.

A. check it at rockycase.com. I am sure you can get it there. I have about 25 cases from them. I am addicted to cases and bumpers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment