Sunday, April 21, 2013

What is the BEST budgeting application for iPhone?

Q. I just bought an iPhone and heard from people that there are budgeting applications on iPhone. I want to reduce my spending. But when I went online, I saw there are a couple of budgeting apps, I'm not sure which one to download, and I do not wish to waste my money. Any suggestions? And please add a little description of the application and why you think it's the best app. Thanks.

A. why you don't find the app from Pandaapp download center http://download.pandaapp.com/

What is HwPic application on iphone and android phones?
Q. There is application on iphone and android phones called, HwPic or Homework picture. What is it? Has anyone used it before?

A. Hi Susan
I have been using hwpic for the past 2 months. I absolutely LOOOOVE it. they have professional tutors to help you with school subjects such as math, chemistry, biology, history, political science. I have an iphone and im using hwpic everyday. like they say "HwPic is the simplest and easiest way to get help on your homework. Simply snap a picture of your question and have a Professional Tutor email you the answer + explanation in a short amount of time."
here is their website.
http://www.hwpic.com/

If you have both Ipad and Iphone, how do you load only some applications for Iphone and some for Ipad?
Q. I mean some of the applications for Iphone don't work well with Ipad, and so applications for Ipad don't work well with Iphone, unless they are made for both. Once I connect and sync, both Iphone and Ipad load all applications from itune. What is the best way to manage these applications?

A. Open the iTunes program.
Click on your device.
Click the "Apps" tab.
Make sure the "Sync Apps" box is checked.
Choose the apps you want to be synced into your device.
Click the "Apply" button in the lower right corner of the program.
The apps should now sync into your device.
Hope that helps (:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment