Friday, April 26, 2013

What is the best iPhone 4 case on the market?

Q. I work outside almost everyday, rain or shine. I need an iPhone 4 case that's waterproof but also very shock obsorbing, what should I buy?

A. There's only like one case that's 'waterproof' but you have to remember, you want to use this phone too lol

Otterboxes an Lifeproof cases will protect your phone to a POINT (they both do break, so they're not invincible lol) but a lot of people find themselves taking the case off ALOT... to push a button, to turn the phone on silent, to take a freaking picture! So although they might wrap your phone up in protection, you won't be able to use it lol

You need a simple case that's functional and protective, like a silicon case, they're the best kind, they even create a nice bumper on the front because they wrap the whole way around the phone! Like these ones here on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140904602841

What is the tightest fitting rubber iPhone 4 case?
Q. Every rubber case I've tried or checked out on other people's phones just sucks. They are way too loose. I'm looking for a rubberish iPhone 4 case that is extremely difficult to stretch fit around the 4 so that it's extremely tight. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Please don't recommend any 'Griffin' products. Thank you!

A. I don't know exactly what you're looking for but this is where I bought my last 4 iPhone 4 cases

http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&me=A3C0FXNFMTGIH5

What is the material called that feels like plastic but is bendable for an iphone 4 case?
Q. I am looking for an iphone 4 case. I saw my friends which feels like plastic but it is bendable and stretchy. Can someone please send me a link to one or tell me the material. Is it silicon plastic or what? I don't know what to google. Please help.

A. Sylicone or sillicone idk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment